http://astore.amazon.com/advmedia-20

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

All I Want Is To Be With You

So many times my mind was full - occupied with things that were going on in my life. From the very first minute when I woke up in the morning, I started to think about what I had to do for the day and not remembering to greet You and communicating with You Or even just giving thanks for the new day that You had given. At the end of the day, as I rested in a quietness, I did not know why I felt emptiness in my heart - As if feeling like in a desert and there was no way out. All my strength was swept away and I felt weary. I thought all I need was just a little rest. Instead, I looked for entertainment that could bring me joy. However the joy was only temporary And I even feel more despaired. Then You gently called me to walk out from the desert to the living water. You filled the emptiness in my heart with the joy of being in Your presence. It seemed You never taken my absences into account. You are always faithful, waiting for me to come to Your presence. You embraced me with your love and restored my broken heart. All my worries and fear were taken away from me. And I felt so secure. It will always be the longing of my heart. To greet you every morning when I wake up. To celebrate Your goodness during the day. To count Your blessings at the end of the day. I could not describe with words of how grateful I am for Your everlasting loving kindness. But I just want You to know that all I want is to be with You.

No comments: